RDA seeks to drive inward investment to our region and to grow the South Australian economy. We aim to achieved this through diversification of agriculture, tourism, food and wine sectors. We seek to capture value through partnerships, deliver jobs growth and build return on investment that sustains the regional economy.
RDA provides a point of contact for investors requiring assistance with:
- Regional information to guide investment decisions;
- Liaison with Industry Groups, Local and State Government on investment proposals;
- Advice on the planning and development processes in South Australia;
- Links to our Business to Business network to find local businesses to assist in advancing your investment;
- Information on skills and workforce development;
- Links to new technologies, services or processes which may capture value for your investment;
- Information on government grants; and
- Inclusion in our regional investment prospectus.