Community groups are the foundations of our regions. But participating in, or leading a group or organisation can be daunting. That’s why we recently ran the Community Leadership Program workshop series.
There were many benefits to being a part of this program:
- Learn new skills and build your confidence
- Build a group or organisation with solid foundations
- Make close community connections
- Find mentorship for your projects
- Share resources, ideas and advice
- Gain confidence
- What if I sign up and then can’t attend a module in person?
This program is best attended in person to enable collaboration, discussion and networking. However, Zoom options and / or recordings can be arranged. Modules will be repeated in several venues and timeslots within the region to allow for flexibility.
2. What if I’m not currently involved in a community group?
This program is a great opportunity to meet groups who may help to turn your passion into purpose. It is relevant for all, those already involved and those looking to get involved.
3. What if I’ve had an idea for a new group?
You could find like-minded individuals or existing groups that might incorporate your vision.
4. How do I get involved or ask further questions?
Book now on Eventbrite. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 08 8563 3603