Our business services can help you grow your business and take it to the next level. Our highly skills staff can help guide you through your business expansion plans, whether it be to enter a new market, launch a new product or expand your operations.
Take Your Business to the Next Level
RDA seeks to drive inward investment to our region and to grow the South Australian economy. We aim to achieved this through diversification of agriculture, tourism, food and wine sectors. We seek to capture value through partnerships, deliver jobs growth and build return on investment that sustains the regional economy.
RDA provides a point of contact for investors requiring assistance with:
- Regional information to guide investment decisions;
- Liaison with Industry Groups, Local and State Government on investment proposals;
- Advice on the planning and development processes in South Australia;
- Links to our Business to Business network to find local businesses to assist in advancing your investment;
- Information on skills and workforce development;
- Links to new technologies, services or processes which may capture value for your investment;
- Information on government grants; and
- Inclusion in our regional investment prospectus.
Grants are a co-investment opportunity that requires preparation to effectively communicate a proposal. The aim is to give confidence that you can not only competitively address the funding criteria, but how you can also deliver on the desired outcomes of the grant program.
Most grants will require:
- Project Plan
- Business Plan
- Evidence of funding (if $ for $ match is required)
- Concise information to address the relevant grant assessment criteria
- Copy of Business or Organisation registration and insurances
Some larger grants will also request:
- Financial Plan (past and projected income)
- Risk Management Plan
- Cost Benefit Analysis or Feasibility Study
RDA can assist your grant application by:
- Providing regional data on industry sectors, the regional economy and gaps in services or infrastructure
- Providing information on regional strategic priorities and relevant plans and strategies to frame the strategic context of the application
- Reviewing your draft application (lead time required)
- Providing a support letter (project summary required)
- Providing advice on third parties who can assist the preparation of the grant application or supporting documentation