About the workshop
Learn about the value of diversity and inclusion in the latest workshops for the Community Leadership Program.
Make better decisions and inspire ideas that wouldn’t have existed before by embracing diversity and inclusion. Join this exciting workshop facilitated by NFP Success to learn how to:
- Enhance awareness of cultural and diversity and how it impacts your working relationships
- Identify how differences lead to different problem solving, communication and working behaviours
- Celebrate and put to advantage a diversity of experience, opinions and abilities
- Address and prevent unconscious bias and assumptions
- Create a safe and inclusive space for everybody to feel comfortable to voice their opinions and ideas
- Encourage people who wouldn’t usually consider themselves as capable of leadership to step up
- Encourage inclusiveness in your wider community
Sessions in Nuriootpa and Two Wells will be facilitated by Julie Black, former CEO of Ronald McDonald House, Arthritis SA and Asthma Foundation SA.
This session will be fast paced and interactive, and include a number of individual and group skills building exercises. Food, tea and coffee provided.
Normally valued at $100 per person, we can offer this course for the low price of $15 + booking fee thanks to the Department of Primary Industries and Regions. This course is part of the Community Leadership Program.
Book now Eventbrite.