Did you know?
From 2009 - 2014 we assisted over 1000 people in the Barossa region (Barossa, Gawler, Light, Mallala Council areas)
- 3% have taken up an option of volunteering
- 14% have commenced studying at University or TAFE / RTO
- 46% have obtained a job!
How can we help you?
- We can help you to identify your skills, qualities and strengths.
- We can incorporate your thinking styles and work values as you develop career plans.
- We can help with resumes, job applications & interview skills.
- We can assist with job search skills and strategies.
No cost if you are unemployed or underemployed or facing job loss, people who are employed full-time can be assisted on a fee-for-service basis.
Where are we located?
Barossa Career Service operates from the Regional Development Australia Barossa office at 28 Murray Street, Tanunda.
Appointments are actually conducted at:
* The Heuzenroeders building at 49 Murray Street, Tanunda
- Monday – Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Outreach services are available at:
* The Council office, 93 Main Street Kapunda
- Wednesdays from 10:00 – 12:00
* The Library, 61 Old Pt Wakefield Rd Two Wells
- Wednesdays from 1:30 - 3:30
* Town of Gawler, 89 High Street Gawler
- Thursdays from 1:00 - 5:00.
We can also meet you by appointment at a time and place that is mutually convenient.
Feel free to book an appointment by ringing 8563 3603
Tanunda, Gawler, Kapunda & Two Wells by appointment
The Barossa Career Service (BCS) aims to help people enhance their career opportunities by providing assistance (usually at no cost to the individual) with the job selection process, career planning and training. We are particularly keen to link up with people who are out of school, out of work and out of training; we can assist people who are unemployed or underemployed (i.e. casual, part-time) or seeking a career change. Our objective is to help people to be ready for work and to increase their opportunities to obtain jobs within our region.