Craig has a career background in town planning, tourism development, recreation planning, project management and urban design having previously worked in government in Australia and New Zealand.
Craig’s role in economic development involves facilitating partnership projects between government, business and community, working with grant programs and industry research.
Craig is a part-time PhD candidate at the Institute for Regional Development based at the University of Tasmania, Australia. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Place Management and a board member of the Barossa Regional Community Foundation and Tourism Barossa.
- MA Applied Science (Parks, Recreation & Tourism Planning and Management)
- Grad. Dip. Applied Science (Recreation Planning & Management)
- B.A. Urban and Regional Planning
- Certificate IV in Leisure Industry
- International Certificate in Place Management
- Ethnographic Research Methods and Practice
- Graduate Certificate in Research