Are you a small business in the Barossa?
Would you benefit from four months business coaching and mentorship to develop the sustainability of your business and ensure its capacity to grow?
Our BUILD small business scholarships offer three x four months scholarships through Next Level Up Business Coaching & Mentoring.
Each scholarship is valued at $8,000
Through initiatives like this, Foundation Barossa is investing in the long term health and resilience of the community, by promoting education and encouraging achievement.
Why apply for a BUILD scholarship?
Most small business owners – at some point – dream of a time when the thing they are creating will give them freedom. Financial freedom and the freedom to fulfill the rest of their dreams
These scholarships provide practical and accessible business coaching and mentoring to address the issues that typically constrain small businesses and slow their growth.
The program will address:
- structure for growth; management, leadership and staff accountability;
- development of systems that free the owner up to focus on the higher level work that needs to be done
- strategies to deal with pressures of time, people and money
This is a great opportunity for pro-active business owners to look at their business objectively. What’s working. What’s not working? What are its strengths and weaknesses? What needs to be tweaked, created or improved?
Learn skills to help you turn your business into something that serves your life, instead of the other way around.
What is your commitment with the scholarship?
If you are a recipient of a scholarship, you commit to:
- An initial half day meeting with your coach (with the exception of the first meeting, all meetings will be virtual)
- Attending a weekly 75 minute coaching and mentoring session on Tuesday afternoons between May-August. 3 of these sessions will be with your coach and 1 session with the other scholarship recipients
- Completing weekly assignments (approximately 2 hours work)
- Pay $120 materials and licensing fee
The Coaching Program:
- Commences with an introductory meeting to present the key principles and
set out the path
- A starting point will be established for each business in a number of key areas through a baseline rating process, which will also be applied at the end of 4 months so each business owner can assess and measure their own progress
- Each business owner will have his or her own private dedicated online workspace from which they can download their teaching materials and uploadtheir completed work for individual feedback.
- The group of recipients will have its own private Facebook page for communications and support amongst each other and their coach, where they can post questions, comments and wins.
- Each recipient will have a one on one coaching session in the first three weeks with their coach, with opportunities for hotline support to address specific issues
- At the end of the program, each recipient will be invited to present to Foundation Barossa and RDA Barossa and potentially other businesses
Applications open April 1st-17th. 2020
Applicants need to be available between 20th-22nd for a 30 minute phone call to shortlist potential recipients
Outcome of applications advised by 30th April.
Successful recipients will start coaching 11th May. Coaching completes 25th August
For more information, contact Annabelle Elton-Martin, Executive Officer