Understanding China - Culture, Traditions, Language
You will get a basic understanding of key values in Chinese culture and traditions, business culture essentials.
What is the minimal language knowledge which can help you during the business trip to China?
What are the meeting procedures with Chinese business people and government?
Important part is dedicated to etiquette, procedures and ceremonies.
Among the topics:
• Where are you up to regarding your China business
• Preparation so far
• Future expectations of doing business with China
• Visiting China
• About Chinese language
• Understanding Chinese hierarchy
• The ‘yes’ that often means ‘no'
• Building a business relationship with Chinese people
• Chinese negotiating culture
• Designing a strategic plan of business expansion into China
China Educated Strategist
Leonie McKeon has extensive experience with China. She helps organisations do business with China using her understanding of Chinese thinking, strategy and negotiation. Leonie advises on developing business strategies within companies planning to, or who are already doing business with China.
She lived in the Greater China Region. In 1998 she opened her own business, Chinese Language and Cultural (CLCA). Leonie is competent in Mandarin and has practical hands-on knowledge of Chinese culture. During the time Leonie operated CLCA she specialised in delivering services to many companies in the wine industry.