News & Media
Round 3 of the RDF GRANT NOW OPEN!!!
Posted 12th November 2015 by RDA Barossa
The purpose of the Regional Development Fund (RDF) is to increase economic growth and productivity for regional South Australia.
The broad objectives of the RDF are to support regional economic development by:
- creating new jobs and improving career opportunities
- providing better infrastructure facilities and services
- strengthening the economic, social and environmental base of communities
- supporting the development and delivery of projects
- leveraging funding and investment.
The RDF is a $15 million per annum fund which commenced on 1 July 2014. It is administered by Regions SA.
Round 3 RDF information (2016-17)
Round 3 of the RDF is currently open. It consists of 2 grant programs:
- The Major Projects Program for grants of between $200,000 and $2 million. This is aimed at supporting major economic projects designed to strengthen regional industries, support local economies and provide opportunities through investment in strategic projects.
- The Community Infrastructure Program for grants of between $200,000 and $1 million to support investment in regional communities to develop their economic infrastructure and grow their capabilities as a foundation for future jobs and economic growth.
Applications close 15 January 2016.